Friday, August 15, 2008

Janelle comes to visit!

So I am a little behind but Janelle came to visit all the way from Montana :) We were so glad to have her, she was great company... thanks again Janelle!! She stayed for a week and just left on Tuesday to go home. We had a lot of FIRSTS while she was here :) She also has been keeping her eyes open and is much more alert, which means that she doesn't go down for bed as easily but she is still doing alright. Check out the pictures from the past week or so...

This was her outfit for going to the airport to meet janelle... not many outfits fit her because she is still so small... long but skinny!
We took Janelle and Ella for there FIRST car ride to Tuscaloosa, AL... we needed to go to Target and I wanted to get some craft stuff to make a few things for her room (i will post pics later)
I love this picture it already looks like she is going to give him a run for his money :)
We made hand and foot prints of Ella... wasn't as easy as it sounds! But we got it to work and it turned out soooo cute!!! We wanted to make documentation of how big her feet and hands really are :)
Janelle and I saw these adorable baby bracelets in a store and couldn't believe they were $30 so Janelle had a brilliant idea to make one... so I did and it is so cute on her. She doesn't even know its on her... Tobin thinks it's silly but oh well, it's pretty darn cute and I think he is getting use to it.
While we were in Tuscaloosa we had the wonderful experience of using changing tables in public restrooms... we got good use out of our changing pad that came with my diaper bag. Janelle was great at taking pics of everything we did.
Ella just hanging out after she ate... look how big her belly looks. It gets huge after she eats, almost looks like she is going to pop!
Janelle loving every minute of cuddling with Ella!
Ella was so good with Ella. She talked, sang, and cuddled her all week long :)
Our traditional picture moments.

Janelle, Ella and I getting ready to say goodbye
Ella in her stroller... she looks like she doesn't like it but she actually loves it :)
Kevin (from Tobin's class) came to visit and meet Ella for the night :) How cute is this picture.
Tobin, Janelle, Ella and I went on a walk with the dogs and I used the Baby Bjorn for the first time :) She of course loved it and fell asleep immediately!!!

1 comments:

Janelle Wilson said...

I made the blog! I made the blog! I can die a happy woman. :) I had so much fun. You were wonderful hosts and it was so great to just hang out and talk with you, Holly. Also, thanks for letting me hog Ella for the week. You were so generous! Love and miss you all.