Well in the past week Ella has had quite a few NEW development and a few of them are pretty funny!
- Every morning when she slowly is waking up she farts like CRAZY! It goes on for at at least 10-15 minutes while Tobin and I lay there and laugh like little school girls
- When she is napping during the day in her room you open up the door and sometimes the smell makes you want to gag... YES this terrible smell is coming from our precious little Ella hahaha.
- She is smiling more and more and its freakin adorable!!! (not sure if she is doing it on purpose of not but I love it)
- She has figured out how to grab onto things, actually ANYTHING she can get her hands on! (My hair, my necklace, my shirt, Theo's hair... you get the point)
- She cuddles with the dogs!
- She is burping so much better :) which is a good thing
- She is holding her head up so much... that little neck of hers is surprising very strong.
- She is following movements more and more rather then just looking off to space
- She is starting to sleep longer at night (I can't wait until I can sleep all the way through the night)
1 comments:
Just remember, call if you need me :)
Post a Comment