Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Daddy's Leaving!

Well Tobin's dates got changed and we recently found out that he is leaving in a week from tomorrow morning for a month :( We are so bummed... I really wish he didn't have to be gone so soon after she was born, but there is nothing we can do about it. Once he gets back we have less then a week and we will be on the road to San Antonio, TX for 4 months! Then after that we will head back to Mississippi and then pack up our house and head up to Dover, Delaware. We have to be to Dover no later then mid February!! I can't wait until we finally get to Dover and can get settled down for a few years!!!

We will miss Daddy (Tobin) a TON but hopefully the month isn't too hard on my own. Here are a few pictures we took today...


2 comments:

Taryn Connell said...

Well, I see you got your dates - sorry to hear about the change. Hmm..does this mean I may get to see little Ella again in February? Charleston would be a good midway point to take a break!! Charles will be deployed, but I'd love to see you guys then!! P.S. Loved the video of Ella - sooo cute!

Anne said...

I'm sorry about Tobin leaving so soon :( I would love to come over and keep you company! (aka play with Ella!) I can't believe she's wearing that cute onesie - it seems like just yesterday you had that picture of Tobin holding it up on Fathers Day!