Wednesday, September 10, 2008

dear daddy 9.10.08

dear daddy,

GRANDMA CAROL has come to visit!!!!

Daddy yesterday mom got me dressed up all cute and and she kept telling me that I was going to meet YOUR mom... I was so excited! The outfit that I am wearing is 3-6 months... I am growing really long :) Hope your doing well in the woods, can't wait to talk to you in a couple days.

I have been also playing on my John Deere playmat from Grandpa Chris.. Thanks Grandpa Chris! The dogs love to lay next to me on it... mom doesn't let they lay on the mat just next to it :) and they get as close to it as possible!

My cute new outfit , got to look cute for when Grandma see's me for the first time... and of course I am smiling away :)
Tummy time... look how cute my pants are!!
Mom and I getting ready to head to the airport to meet Grandma
Picking up Grandma at the airport :) First time we meet!!
Hanging out with Grandma right before it's time for bed

the boys just love to lay next to me Tummy time, holding my head so well!

Love and miss you, Ella Christine xoxoxo

1 comments:

Janelle Wilson said...

What a cute little tush (I mean Ella's not Grandma Carols)! :) Those pants with the heart on the butt are great. I think I need a pair. Have fun with all the extra help Grandma is there to give you. Love you all!