Monday, September 1, 2008

dear daddy 9.1.08

dear daddy,

How has your day been going? Mom and I have been running around town doing things and I was so good. I didn't cry the entire time ( I slept like a good baby) but now I am kind of fussy :( I think its just because I am tired from going in and out of the car all morning.

Well mom and I went to visit Halle last night... mom had a nice dinner with Halle's parents and Halle and I stared at each other :) it was a lot of fun :) haha. Here are acouple pics from our play date... Isn't my outfit cute? It's one of the onesies that mom got me when we were ar Walmart the other day.

Halle is 1 month older then me!mom and I

Well I miss you and I know mom misses you a lot too! It's almost been 1 week since you left, only 3 more to go. Oh and mom told me that we got an apartment in San Antonio so we don't have to worry about that anymore!!

Here are a few other pics of me through out the weekend...
I am starting to like being in my carseatjust hangin out with the boys :)taking a little snooze


I just saw these things hanging from my bouncer... I never saw them before :)
I realized that mom wasn't paying attention to me!
just napping in your bed... I totally need the queen size bed cause I have grown so much :)

Have a good night and be safe out there in the woods :)

Love you and miss you soooooooooo much, Ella Christine

1 comments:

Janelle Wilson said...

I love the onesie Peggy picked out - good choice, Peggy Loo! Also, love the picture you took where Ella is sleeping with her blanket. Great soft lighting. She is getting so big - she must still be eating well, as she is almost as big as her friend Halle! Love you, H.