Wednesday, September 3, 2008

dear daddy 9.3.08

dear daddy,

Hi daddy I miss you! How did your day go today? Mom says that we have 1 week down and 3 to go... hopefully they will go by fast!!!

Mom was taking a video of me while I was in the bouncer and she got me doing so much in such a short period of time :) I mumble, I sneeze (while my entire body shakes from it) and I even have a surprise for you at the end of the video clip... You'll love it (I don't think mom was too impressed but it's classic). Sorry the video is sideways mom couldn't figure our how to turn it...oops.

Hope you enjoy watching me wiggle around....


Today when we went on a walk with the dogs it was a bit windy and sprinkling off and on so mom put my pretty pink hat on me... it finally fits-- well kind of AND I got to wear my favorite pink Dora socks-- check them out!See dad you can see DORA on my socks... cute huh :)This was after the walk... I didn't want to wake up!Here I am in the Baby Bjorn (I just love this thing cause I can fall asleep if I want or just stare at mom)

Well I have to go to bed now (or maybe I will just lay in my crib for a few minutes and then decide I don't want to fall asleep and start scream... I like to lay with mommy)!

love and miss you tons daddy, Ella Christine

0 comments: