Sunday, September 14, 2008

dear daddy 9.14.08 - PART 2

dear daddy,

I know I already wrote today but I was so excited to show you how big of a girl I am during bath time... I am now out of my sling thing and just sitting int the tub. Mom told me I am such a big girl :) I am able to sit in my tub without having to worry! I just loved it. My favorite part of the bath was being able to KICK my feet and splash the water around :) Mom got it on video & took a few pics, check it out...

BATH TIME!


I am smiling at mom while she washes my head!
Playing in the water
All wrapped up in my towel

Hope you like the watching my in the bath :) Can't wait for you to come home, 6 days and counting! Love you daddy!

Make sure you look at the dear daddy from earlier today... it's right below this one :)

love, Ella Christine xoxoxo

1 comments:

Janelle Wilson said...

That's not your baby. The REAL Ella was a tiny little thing who couldn't even hold her head up. The REAL Ella could barely eek out a smile - and only when she had gas. The little lady you have posted pictures of is an IMPOSTER!!