dear daddy,
Grandma, Mom and I are having a lot of fun... Grandma likes to hold me and play with me so mom can get some things done!!
In the last week I have found this big thing in the living room. It has lots of bright colors and many different noises come out of it... I am fascinated by it and love to stare at it. Can you guess what I have found???
Well if you guessed the TV then your right! :) Mom doesn't like when I stare at it too much so she tries to move me and I just turn my head so I can still see it!
I have also been watching everything around me more and more... mom keeps saying I am SOOOO ALERT!!! Today before my nap I was smiling and kicking while watching very closely at my mobile-- I love it :)
Well I can't wait to be able to talk to you (hopefully tonight!!) I love you and I miss you... Mommy does too, she talks to me and tells me that (she thinks I don't understand her :)
Love and miss you so much, Ella Christine xoxoxo
Thursday, September 11, 2008
dear daddy 9.11.08
Posted by holly gannett at 11:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment