dear daddy,
ONLY 2 MORE DAYS!!!! YAH!!!!! I can't wait to see you...
Well Mom and I had to take a trip to Tuscaloosa yesterday because her phone wasn't working. And you know what a trip to Tuscaloosa mean.... a stop at TARGET as well :)
Mom had just gotten me dressed up cute with my matching shoes and took a few pics so you could see how adorable I looked. We were just about to load up into the car and I spit up ALL over myself, so no one actually got to see my cute matching outfit & shoes :( Here are a few pics...Just hanging out in my crib, mom thought it would be cute to take a picture next to my pretty quilt that hangs on the side of my crib!
I was very content... I was staring and talking to my friends... (bears on the moblie-- not in the picture but you can see where she is looking).
Aren't my shoes too cute?!
So when we went to Target I slept most of the time and mom said I was very good :) She bought me a few things because I was so good. All the summer stuff was on sale so I got a swimsuit for this fall that I will be able to use in San Antonio. Our apartment we are moving to has 3 pools, I am soooo excited to play in the water! Anyways, mom found this swimsuit that covers more of my body so I don't have to worry about getting burned as much :) The bottoms have ruffles on them AND the 2 pieces combined only cost $3.00 (HUGE markdown)!! Mom put my suit on me to see if it fit ok... it does :) check it out and I got some pretty cute shades!
Thursday, September 18, 2008
dear daddy 9.18.08
Posted by holly gannett at 2:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Isabella has the same shoes!!!! Aren't they just the cutest! She hasn't worn them yet, because they are still too big! Ella's looked a little big for her feet too. Too cute!
Where did you get the matching onzie??? I love it!
Ella is getting so big! Don't they just grow too fast. I'm so glad that Tobin in coming home soon. He'll be shocked to see how much she's grown.
Isabella rolled over today for the first time and I missed it. I was out, so Ben was home. Darnit!
Glad to see that things are going well! TTYS
Post a Comment