Wednesday, September 17, 2008

dear daddy 9.17.08

dear daddy,

Hi daddy! I have BIG news...

#1-- I now weigh 11 pounds, and am 22.5 inches long. I am in the 75 % for height and 50% for head circumference and weight :) Mom says I weight the same as Theo!! I have grown anywhere from 2-3 pounds since you left... you are goign to think I am SO BIG!! Can't wait!!! Only 4 more days daddy and you get to hold and kiss me all you want ;) Love you so much.

#2-- Yesterday morning when mom put me in my crib I FOUND something. I was laying in there like normal talking to my friends (mobile has teddy bears hanging from it) and I turned and swung my arm around. By accident I brushed up against this really soft pink thing... once I touched it I couldn't stop :) I was so intrigued by the texture of it... it has raised bumps on it (it was the bumper on my crib). The more I touched it the more excited I got :) Mom was so proud of me, she said it's the first thing that I have actually touched and realized it. Daddy I can't wait for you to come home so I can show you all the new things I have found!!

Mom took some pics & a short video of me playing and rubbing my hand back and forth on the bummer. If you watch closely you can see that I am smacking my lips that's because mom had just given me my medicine (she said I needed it because I got my shots and she didn't want me to feel yucky). I LOVE that medicine, it tastes and smells like grape, YUM!

I FOUND MY BUMPER!!!


I was so excited when I found this, mom thought it was SOOOO cute too!!
Daddy look at my boo boo's... this mean lady made me cry but mom was there to hold me and make me feel better right afterwards. I got 3 big band aids on my legs, they were huge. Now I have little knots where she stuck me with the needles.
This is right after mom had gotten me all ready to walk out the door and she even got dressed up and then my tummy wasn't feeling too well so I spit up ALL over her and I. Mom and I had to change again... I don't think mom appreciated it haha.
Family photo! Theo and Otis look so much bigger then me but it's because they were closer to the camera then I was and there hair is getting really long (they look like mops)! We ALL miss you tons!
Otis was sharing his toys with me... he brought me his piggy and sat it next to me. Pretty cute huh!

0 comments: