Sunday, September 14, 2008

dear daddy 9.14.08

dear daddy,

Hi daddy! Sorry I haven't wrote in a few days... Grandma, Mom and I have been busy, busy, busy :) Here are a few pictures of what we have been up the past few days.

Look at my CUTE bow that Grandma brought me. Mom just loves it on me, but Grandma keeps saying she can't believe she bought it. I am wearing my "I love Daddy" shirt for for you :) Don't I look adorable?!
Mom and I before we headed into town on Saturday. Mom got me all dressed up. The three of us went and got coffee and then did a little shopping at Old Navy (I did so well, I slept most of the time).
Posing with Grandma :)
Look how peaceful I look. This is what I looked like by the end of our shopping trip :)
I just love this picture... we were getting ready to go on a walk with Grandma and the dogs! Look how big I look in the Baby Bjorn... my head is popping out more and more :) and look how alert I am... can't wait to see you.

Smiling like crazy on Grandma's lap!
Laying on Mom's chest getting ready for bedFalling asleep, but I was a little fussy, mom was calming me down!

Mom says we have a busy day tomorrow.... Mom has a meeting to set up our move, Grandma's leaving, and I guess I have to go to the Doctors :( Mom said I have to get my shots... What does that mean? I guess I will see, hopefully they don't make me to fussy and make me feel yucky! Wish me luck and I will wish you luck for the next week :)

Love you so much!
Hugs and kisses, Ella Christine xoxox

0 comments: