Thursday, September 4, 2008

dear daddy 9.4.08

dear daddy,

Well I can't write much because I am being VERY fussy! Hope your day went well and I miss you tons... mommy misses you too! Today I got to wear pants for the very first time :) I had mom take a picture so you could see how much of a big girl I am! Also mom took a pic of my hair... I have lots of it, I think I've gotten a lot more since you left. Oh and then mom took a picture of me while I was not a happy camper-- I don't think mom realizes that when I wake up from my nap I NEED to eat immediately! And during one of my naps today I gave myself a boo boo on my face... mom tried to trim my nails but it's almost impossible.

Well I love you and miss you tons. Here are all the pics I was talking about.

love you, Ella Christine

wearing my pants and my cute headband that finally fits
look at all that hair!
my boo boo is right under my eye
Don't you miss me? I miss you!!

1 comments:

aubyn said...

Wow, she already looks so different than the photo at the top of your post! They grow so fast!