dear daddy,
Hi daddy! I figured you aren't going to be able to check the internet for the next week so I would put as many pics up so you can see me one last time before you go out into the woods :) Daddy I know you are going to do great and we will be thinking about you the whole time! I thought I would show you that I am getting just as strong as you... check out my videos. I'm getting so big!!
Watch me hold my head up!
Just thought I would say hi one more time before you can't check the internet for awhile :) I also give you a big smile!!! Watch me!Daddy my shirt says LOVE... cause I love you! I am now sleeping in my sleepers rather then being swaddled... told you I am becoming such a big girl :)
"I could lay here and keep sucking on my fist... OR I could be strong like my daddy."
"I'm almost up... if my head didn't weigh so much it wouldn't be so difficult!"
"Finally :) I made it up... daddy aren't you proud?!"
Smiling! and look at the long legs... don't I look so big?
today is chilly so mom figured I needed a hat before we went outside, don't worry she's planning on putting pants on me too :)
I love it when mom talks to me.... so cute!!
mom bought me some really cute clips for my hair, but I think I still need some more hair before I can wear them... I just wanted to show you how cute I look with it in my hair!
Well just remember me, my cute little smile and when you get done you get to come home and hold me and kiss me, when your out there eating bunny rabbits :( and leaves (YUCK)... Mom said that you have to do those things to prepare how to survive if you were ever stranded! I would much rather just stick to mommy's milk :) I am still eating really good and making even more noise when I eat... I think I embarrass mommy sometimes, hehe.
Well get a good night sleep tonight and eat a lot of good food before you leave :)
Daddy I miss you soooo much and love you even more then mommy's milk (that's ALOT!)
love you, hugs and kisses, Ella Christine
------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE: there is a NEW thing on the side bar of my blog that is titled "people who visit my blog!" Please click and become a follower if you read frequently or leave messages :) Super easy!! Thanks. holly
Saturday, September 6, 2008
dear daddy 9.6.08
Posted by holly gannett at 10:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment