Thursday, January 29, 2009

And we're off.

Good-bye San Antonio, TX and here we come Dover, DE!! = 1720 miles

So I know I haven't updated much on our moving BECAUSE we never really knew when we were actually going to get out of here. Long story, tell you later.

Anyways, we are on the road AS I AM WRITING this :) I have internet in the car because of my wonderful new phone. All I have to do is hook my phone up to my computer and tah-da! It is glorious!! So I am sitting in the car doing some work as Tobin is driving and Ella is playing in her carseat.

We just left this afternoon about 1pm, so we still have a LONG way to go, but I will keep everyone updated. We are making are longest stretch today to Little Rock, AR and the rest of the days are a little bit shorter drives, but who knows with the nasty weather that we driving towards- YUCK!

AND YES we have a SUV, trailer and a car topper :) haha... man we have really become pros at moving and travels.

*Picture at the top is of our trailer we purchased, not a very "fun" purchase but it will be worth it after the move is all said and done.

0 comments: