Saturday, January 31, 2009

To Grandma's house we go

NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE

Last night we arrived in Nashville, TN to stay with my grandma for a couple days! She was so excited to meet, hold and cuddle Ella :) Ella has been flirting away with her all day and can't stop smiling at her, Grandma gets a big kick out it :). She LOVES grandma's pendant necklaces and when I say loves them I mean she love to chew on them and grandma lets her haha. We hung out and relaxed today, it was nice to get her back onto some what of a schedule, since the past 2 days she has been sleeping all day in the car.

Big kisses!
I LOVE this picture!! Grandma (my dad's Mom) and Ella
Ella LOVED checking out all of her jewelry
Dinner time, she loves here pears & wildberries mixed with rice cereal

Here is a VIDEO of how much she LOVES this food... she pretty much begs for it!

*NOTE: She HATES green beans, I tried feeding them to her 2 nights in a row and most of it ended up on me (she would spit them back at me).

hanging out with daddy

We have decided to stay another day and go visit Aunt Sandy (my dad's sister) and Uncle Charles with Grandma. We will head over to their house to visit, watch the Super Bowl (hopefully they don't get murdered) and enjoy GREAT food, Sandy is a wonderful cook! We are looking forward to it. We plan on getting on the road Monday morning... we are half way to Dover already!

2 comments:

Janelle Wilson said...

It must be so nice to see your dad's side of the family! Especially after your post the other day, I know there's a lot on your mind. I'm sure they are thrilled to meet Ella and see how well you and Tobin are doing!

Anne said...

It looks like such a fun visit! The video of her eating is just precious; she looks like a lil birdie with her mouth wide open for another bite!
Safe travels!