Boy I miss you girls!
Above is a picture from a T-Party thrown over the holidays this year. Karen was wonderful to host it even though Jack had just arrived 1 week earlier... you are super woman Karen.
When I say "T-Party" this normally means getting together with old GIRL friends, key word girl (no boys are allowed). We chat and laugh about old time and it just gives us a reason to get together. I ALWAYS look forward to these when I come home, since I am not home often it is always a treat for me.
All you girls are looking lovely and seem to be doing sooo well :) can't wait for the next one when I am in town... I'll be back this summer, can't wait to see you all (those of you who were unable to make it, hope to see you next time)!
Sunday, January 4, 2009
T-Party Time!
Posted by holly gannett at 10:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment