Late Thursday night we arrived in Little Rock, AR. We arrived in just enough time to get a little sleep and wake up in the morning and meet a few friends from Tobin's Pilot training class for Breakfast, before getting back on the road. That's one nice thing about being in the Air Force, it seems everywhere you go you know someone :) It was nice to see them but I was very bummed because I was unable to see Nena, a very good friend of mine (her husband, Kevin, is in Little Rock while she is back at home). Hopefully we will get to see her soon!Kevin and Ella
We left the dogs in the car for a few minutes and this is where I found Otis (2 different times)
Theo LOVES the car, Otis just loves Ella's carseat :)
Mommy and Ella playing before we got back on the road
Good bye Little Rock here we come Nashville! (dad was packing up the car again :)
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Little Rock, AR
Posted by holly gannett at 9:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment