Sunday, January 25, 2009

BREAKING NEWS!

Some of you might already of heard this BUT I was quite excited when I stumbled upon this little bit of info... one of my favorite books The Lovely Bones, by Alice Sebold is coming to the theaters!

It's suppose to hit theaters December 11, 2009-- so not for another 10 months, but still I got kind of excited! Especially because by then we will of moved to Dover, DE, gotten settled and have met people and found a babysitter we can trust, so Tobin and I can actually go to a movie :) (we miss going to movies ever since Ella was born-- we use to go ALL the time).

Check out this link and you can see who has been casted for it and more info.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0380510/

1 comments:

The Parkers said...

that's such a great book!! I hope its a good movie too.