Friday, January 23, 2009

Ella's 6 months old!

Ella's 6 months old!!

Wow that is just crazy to me... 6 months already, and just think it is only the beginning. I haven't taken her 6 month pic next to the bear yet, but I will. She had her shots and doctor visit this morning so she is sleeping right now, thank goodness! I will update you on her GROWING ELLA PIC and all her NEW DEVELOPMENTS soon... cause man this last month has been crazy-- she's moving all over the place... I will update soon.

It was pretty funny because she smiles like crazy all the time at home but once we stepped into the room and the funny man tried taking her picture with the huge flash going off she was not having any of it! Not even a smirk was coming out of her, just a solid stare down. She finally warmed up and we got a few cute smiles out of her.



2 comments:

Erica Burkhalter said...

Oh my goodness, what a little sweetheart! Great pictures, Holly...thanks for sharing them!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! She is so sweet!