Yes Ella does have BLUE eyes!
I sure don't have blue eyes and Tobin has green... So where did the bright beautiful blue eyes come from?? We have no idea. Tobin's answer, when anyone asks, is "must of been the milk or mail man (an then he laughs)." I don't find it as funny as he does ESPECIALLY because of the fact all I have heard since we went home is "oh man she totally looks like Tobin" or "Tobin Jr." or "that's scary... I see Tobin every time I see her." Great she looks like her daddy, even though he didn't have to carry her for 9 months :) how is that fair? I'm mostly joking, I think it's great because every time I look at her she reminds me of him. Plus we think she's pretty cute! Tobin is some what concerned that everyone keeps saying that she looks like him, he is constantly saying "I am not sure if that's a good thing to have her look like me because she is a GIRL!"... hahaha... I have to laugh every time he says it because I think he is some what serious by his facial expression. But then again he also says she will be a "HOT BABE" if she has blue eyes and dark brown hair :) I always wanted blue eyes!
Anyways, Ms. Tobin Jr. does have beautiful blue eyes, we thought they would of changed by now but they seem to get more blue as the months go by. I guess we will just have to wait and see if they will stay blue or not.
Any bets?
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Blue-eyed Babe!
Posted by holly gannett at 12:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
It's funny because although I've never seen Tobin or Ella in person I think she looks a lot like him as well! Although I'd like to reassure you and Tobin that he looks like a man and she looks like a cute little girl. :) haha.
Roger went to ASBC for this first 6weeks then the next time he is away he will be at IFS. Trying to stay busy IS easier said than done, espcially when I have 1 friend here! I can't wait until he starts pilot training so we get to know more people in June!
Post a Comment