Meet Bella (Ella's bunny)!

I know this is late but over Thanksgiving we went to Build-A-Bear and Lainey helped us make a bunny for Ella. We named her BELLA! Ella loves how soft she is and has already broke her in a bit (shit up a few times on her, haha). Here are a few pics of Ella and Bella.

Ella kissing the heart that goes in the bunny

Lainey helping stuff the bunny

I think this was Ella favorite part of the store! The stuffing is being tossed around and she couldn't take her eyes off of it.

This was minutes after we finished making making Bella... Ella was exhausted :)

When she gets sleepy and wants to go to bed she sucker her thumb. This time she had her thumb and Bella's Ears, she loves them because they are extra long and easy to grab and super soft

On the car ride home from our Thanksgiving trip

I love this pic, she wouldn't let go and finally fell asleep

The whole way home from Beaumont, TX she held onto the feet, unless she was trying to put the floppy ears in her mouth while awake.
2 comments:
Ok seriously. It doesn't get any cuter than that!
I read your blog often--I'm sure we know each other through the grapevine somehow. Anyway, I'm assuming you meant that Ella "spit" up on the bunny. In any case, I got a good laugh!
Post a Comment