Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Introducing Bananas

So I have to make this quick, but last night was the first time Ella was introduced to BABY FOOD! We are trying it out right now once a night... we'll see how it goes. I am still nursing her before she eats so either way she is good, if she eats or doesn't.

I am not sure how much of it she is really taking in but it's pretty funny to watch her. I have more pictures and a little video that I will post later but here is a GREAT pic of how tonight went :) haha. This picture cracks me up! She wa playing with her tongue and trying to decide how much more she should swallow or sit up or AT ME!

Tonight it was just Ella and I because Daddy was doing some Christmas shopping (I think he left so he didn't have to worry about being sit at by Ella haha).

The joys of introducing baby food. Oh motherhood :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holly, it was so wonderful hearing from you! It has been forever. Your baby is beautiful and I loved reading about all of your adventures. I love San Antonio..I lived in Austin last year and I find myself missing Texas all the time.

Yes, I moved back to Billings to coach with my dad and be here for Emily's Senior year. It has been an adventure:)

Michelle Fry said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog! I agree with you--blogging is addicting! (Although I go in spurts where I don't write for awhile and people wonder where I went!)You have such a beautiful daughter!

Anne said...

Oh my gosh this face is precious! I can't believe she's big enough to be eating food now - crazy!!