Wednesday, December 17, 2008

BLACK is back :(

So about an hour after I posted about the BLACK POOP = ER, I opened up Ella's diaper and it is back AGAIN. We contemplated going into the ER but I talked to a nurse and she suggested I just try and make an appointment to see a pediatrician within the next 24 hrs.

It's not as easy as it should be to get an appointment on base but the nurse stayed on the line and transferred me and helped me get an appointment.

Tobin has a huge test tomorrow so Ella and I will be going to the doctor tomorrow at 2pm...

Hopefully they can tell us more. I will keep you posted!

3 comments:

Erica Burkhalter said...

I couldn't help but get all choked up reading your blog. I hope everything is okay with Ella and that both you and Tobin get some rest in the next 24 hours. I'll pray for an accurate diagnosis from the doctor and that it's nothing serious. Hang in there...

Janelle Wilson said...

Who could have guessed that one day your life would be ruled by poop. Someone ELSE'S poop. Being a mother is strange, eh? Everything will be alright, and I'm thinking of you!!

Anne said...

Poor Ella! Poor Mom & Dad! I'll be thinking of you guys tomorrow for your appt. I hope they find out what the culprit is!