Is this normal, or even SAFE? For the past 4-5 days Ella has really been sticking her entire hand in her mouth and down her throat... up until then she has hand her hands and fingers in her mouth but it hadn't cause any concerns.
I just got done leaping out of my chair (from working) to jump down to the floor, onto Ella's playmat where she was laying to grab her fingers out of her mouth BECAUSE she was turning beat red, staring at me with her eyes watery as ever, gagging herself repeatedly!! This has been happening more and more. It scares the crap out of me, it's as if she CAN'T figure out to take them out of her mouth.
Is this ok? Is this safe? I've even woke up having to leap out of bed in the middle of the night to pull them out of her mouth.
Every time I panic and pull them out of her mouth she gains normal color back to her head, eyes stop watering and she gives me a big smile (probably because I am panicking which babies love to see different reaction-- if you get hurt they laugh).
Has anyone ever heard of this or had this happen to them? I can't believe it-- she is literally gagging herself!
Oh Ella.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Is this normal, or even SAFE?
Posted by holly gannett at 10:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment