Friday, December 12, 2008

check this out

So my nieces asked how to set up a blog so they can update the family as well. So I offered to help set one up for them... check it out, it's pretty cute!


They haven't updated it yet but I started it for them and put some pictures from our visit with them on Thanksgiving :)

I truly believe that blogging is a wonderful thing. Yes it might be addicting but it is such a great way to keep in contact and/or just write out whats on your mind... if people want to read it then they will and if they don't well they don't have to!

Not sure if any of you have noticed my little thing on the side bad of my blog that says "POLISHED INK. blogs" Well you can click it and get to the site. I have just recently been asked but a few people how much I would charge for a blog design. This was my solution :) There are a few samples of what I have done, check it out (either click the link below or the POLISHED INK. blogs box).


Hope everyone has a great weekend!

0 comments: