Thursday, December 4, 2008

WWBT

WWBT-- Words of Wisdom By Tobin
So I get a kick out of some of the things that come out of Tobin's mouth some times :) Here are a few things he tends to say frequently... hope it makes you chuckle as much as I do!

---------------

Tobin: "Holly has Otis pooped today?" as he is putting their leashes on to take them out
Holly: "nope"
Tobin: "Otis, do you have a turtle head poking out?!"
---------------

Tobin: "Ella that's some major bun flappage!" He puts his hands together and claps really fast, trying to represent what her little butt cheeks are doing. Ella lets out some raunchy farts/poop. Some times she sounds like a grown man or Tucker haha.
---------------

Tobin: "Ella your biscies are flapping in the wind." When ever Ella is completely naked, most of the time when we are getting her ready to take a bath or changing her diaper.
---------------

Tobin: "Look at those things, her legs are huge... you can't even tell the difference between her hu-hu and her rolls." As Tobin is changing her diaper and giving her a complex on her weight (haha not really). She has filled out but her thighs are no where close to being huge!

1 comments:

Janelle Wilson said...

I loved this post because it reminded me of visiting you guys in Mississippi. I think I heard Tobin say almost all of those!