Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ella's FIRST plane ride!

As most of you know ALL three of us (Tobin, Me and Ella) made it to Billings, Montana for the Holidays :) It has been so long since Tobin and I have been back together and now with Ella. Everyone was so excited to see/meet her we had quite the crowd waiting for us at the airport when we arrived.

Ella did so well on the airplane, she only fussed a little when we were landing in Billings and I think she had some major gas because she let a few out that made the people in front and beside us chuckle, haha.

Packing up to leave the hotel in Houston and head to the airport. She had way too many smiles for 3:45am, I guess that's not a bad thing though.

All three of us waiting for the shuttle to the airport... Mommy and daddy "preparing" for the plane ride, hoping Ella does well.

Ella and I getting ready for take off. Still SOOOO happy!! And it is still way too early.

Our plane was delayed 1.5 hours (thank goodness otherwise not sure if we would of made it home yet) so we were hanging out in the terminal FREEZING because the doors kept opening to walk out to the planes.

I love Ella's new winter hat!! Thank you baby Gap.

0 comments: