Monday, December 15, 2008

Schedule??

Like you have read in my past blogs Ella has been up and down with her schedule... sometimes I think WHAT SCHEDULE! Some days are better then others. When she refuse to take naps she ends up exhausting herself so much (either from not taking a nap or from screaming hysterical because she is refusing to take a nap) I find her passed out in the most random places at the most random times, I swear one minute she is wide awake and the next she is OUT!!! Here are a few pics we have collected through out the past few weeks or so...

Position #1
Position #2
(on her play mat)
Position #3
Position #4
(classic pic-- see the teether in the bottom corner? It VIBRATES, Ella LOVES it)

2 comments:

LeroyLime said...

hey Nat said you moved into town...give me a buzz if you want to get together braunfamiliaintexas@satx.rr.com

Janelle Wilson said...

Do all those pictures mean you will let her sleep in my arms while you are in town??? Because I remember a certain mother making me put her down when she was sleepy when I visited so she understood "sleep time vs. awake time". Just saying....