Good News... I figured out that if you let Ella gag herself long enough she will FINALLY pull her long fingers out from her throat!
I was talking to my mom last night and she had suggested that I let Ella gag herself until I can't handle it anymore... sounds crazy but she said to do it so it hopefully scares her so she would stop doing it.
Well when she FINALLY takes her hands out of her mouth (when choking) she stops, looks at me and still smiles HUGE and giggles.... obviously it did not scare her.
What a little devil!
I think she is doing it on purpose to make sure she knows I am paying attention to her... I think she feels I should do nothing BUT pay attention to her :)
Does this mean she is ALREADY getting spoiled, who knows... she is happy and that is what matters right now-- she's only 4.5 months old!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Good News
Posted by holly gannett at 6:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment