Ella has been smiling for awhile, but of course she is doing it more and more frequently! She actually has started to LAUGH, it's pretty hilarious. Anyways when she smiles and laughs she has been talking (make all sorts of noises) at the same time-- it's pretty cute-- take a look at some of the pictures I took today.
Ella LOVES her changing table. I'm not sure if it's because when we change her she is naked or what but she is always very happy when on it...."What is my groofy mom doing with this camera.." - ELLA, deciding if she should smile of not
"Mom I love when you make those silly faces..." - ELLA, about to start laughing
"Oh mom stop, I'm laughing so hard you're making my tummy hurt!" - ELLA, happier then ever
Our SWEET LIL ELLA playing in her beautiful blanket from my dear friend Janelle :) She just loves how big and soft it is! Thanks again Janelle... it's gorgeous!!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
All smiles with Ella
Posted by holly gannett at 7:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Adorable! I love the pics and videos. I miss you guys :(
Did Janelle pay you for that shameless promotion?! Well, too bad Janelle, because nothing I can put in one of your blankets will be as cute as Ella!
Yay for happy babies
That picture of her laughing is hysterical. What a darling. And I must admit, just when I thought she couldn't get any cuter.... you put her in my blanket. Now THAT'S a glorious thing. :) Thanks for the compliments, dear friend.
Post a Comment