Friday, October 17, 2008

Baby Photo Contest!

VOTE FOR ELLA TOMORROW!!!

So I got an email this morning about a Baby Photo Contest. I clicked to check it out just for the hell of it and then I read the rules and decided... mine as well-- couldn't hurt! So I submitted a photo of Ella... You have to win the daily contest to be put in the pool for the finalists (28 days total and it's almost over).

So if you won't mind PLEASE GO VOTE FOR ELLA :)

You can vote tomorrow from 12am (so really late tonight) UNTIL 11:59pm tomorrow night.

Here is the link to the homepage where you can vote but later tonight I will post a more detailed link so you don't have to search around so much to find her precious picture :)

http://www.whattoexpect.com/photo-contest/index.aspx?contestId=6

This is the picture I submitted...

CAPTIONED: Ella Christine, All Smiles!

0 comments: