Saturday, October 4, 2008

Ella's NEW activity gym!

So we bit the bullet and bought Ella an activity gym.... SHE LOVES IT!!!! Take a look at the video of her playing on it and some pics. It's great, it is very colorful, when she kicks or hits certain things it plays music and lights up and it has lots of room for hanging toys. She talks to her new friends (all the hanging toys and the start that lights up)... she has even laughed a couple of times while laying on it. It's her new favorite thing to do.

WATCH ELLA PLAY! (I love this video, you can tell how excited she it)




Enjoying all the things to look at
This is the star she looks at that makes all the noise and lights up
Great for TUMMY TIME too! She is getting so big, look at her hold her head up.

1 comments:

Janelle Wilson said...

Look at those arm rolls! Delicious. I miss her. I miss you. I even (but please don't tell him) miss Tobin. You guys were so fun to hang out with. Let's do that again someday.