Thursday, October 23, 2008

Growing Ella: 3 months

Ella's 3 months today :) WOW, I can't believe it - time flies!

Here is a link to compare her to the past months...
http://watchellagannettgrow.blogspot.com/

She is starting to have more and more of a personality EVERYDAY! I swear she does something new every time I turn around. She is wearing an outfit (shirt and pants rather then just a onesie... I think that's why you can't tell how long her legs are).

You can definitely tell that she holds her head up much better and even sits ups without tipping over. She actually looks like she is sitting not propped up.

hmmm..... (I LOVE this picture)!!!

I think she found her feet while we were talking pics because she wouldn't stop staring at them and even tried to touch them once. It was pretty cute... she seemed very interested!

Towards the end of taking pics she decided to grab the bear and hide behind it.

1 comments:

aubyn said...

The photo of your family is gorgeous! It is definitly Christmas card worthy ;)