Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Leaving Mississippi!!

So the Movers came last week, but before the movers could come to pack us up we needed to first pack up the stuff we were going to need for the next 4 months... easier said then done, especially with a baby!

Our plan was to get a Uhaul trailer and tow it to San Antonio... to keep this story short let's just say we got way too small of a trailer (5x8). Tobin was convinced it would be plenty big, but I wasn't so sure... but there was no reason to argue. Well when we got the Uhaul it was so small we had to leave half of our stuff with the movers because we couldn't fit it. Then when we packed everything else into the car and trailer (on our way out of town) we had to go buy a cargo thing for the top of our car (we had way too much shit)!! I was literally sitting in the back seat with the 2 dogs, a box of our plants and the vaccuum on my lap! I was not about to sit like that for the next 8 hours (we were on our way to Beaumont, TX to visit Amy & the girls on our way to San Antonio)... it just wouldn't of been safe, so we had to throw down some cash just to get out of Columbus, MS-- but we're out!!! :)

Here are some pics during the moving cleaning process, Ella did so well, we were very lucky! She even slept in her pack n' play in an empty house while I was vaccuuming @ midnight... it echoed when she cried! haha.

Here's where Ella slept the entire time we were on our hands and knees cleanign our house before inspection-- the list of things to clean was UNREAL!!!
So I had to recreate how I found Ellaone of the morning before we left.... This is how I put her to bed, but it is not how I found her when we woke up....
This is how I found her... 180 degrees turned around. We have found her 90 degrees before but not 180! It is so weird to go get her and her be in a completely different position... she's been kicking a lot.
Carley and Brandon stopped on through the day before we were leaving Mississippi, on there way to Hattisburg, MS. It was great to have Ella meet them :) and see them.
Carley and Ella in deep conversation!
And here's Ella in her carseat on our way out of Mississippi :) She did so well in it.

0 comments: