Saturday, October 18, 2008

Theo LOVES Laundry!

Theo LOVES Ella's Laundry...

Tobin was folding some of Ella's clothes this morning, he had stacks of them on the floor while he was in the process... all of a sudden Theo walks over and assumes his position... in the middle of all the nicely folded stacks and picks the tallest stack to rest his head on. Tobin has never seen this happen so his jaw dropped, as I just chuckled.

I'm not sure why he does it? Sometimes I think he thinks we are packing... we have been moving a lot and packing up suitcases frequently!


NOTE: Yes our dogs look like mops right now but they are getting haircuts (AKA buzzed- because they have so many mats in them) tomorrow morning!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Holly and Tobin -
I've just visiting your site - so fun to see the most recent pictures of Ella. I think she looks like her daddy! John is also very impressed with the C5 pictures - he'd love a ride on it!!
Take care and keep the web site going...you are doing a great job with it Holly!
Love, Holly & John